<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> Oluthando...: Move over Brooke Shields...

Move over Brooke Shields...

So last week I was on Great Expectations sharing my PND experience.  It was quite an Overwhelming experience.  1st of I'm the only one in the fam who hadn't been on TV.  My son has done shows for Great Expectations.  My dota was the tiny face of clere at some point.  You know that kid who said "I wanna be beautiful like you mommy"...Yes that is my princess.  She was 4 at the time, and she nailed her audition so much that I got a reply the very same day.  My hubby as you all know by now, is a DJ for channel O...So he's on TV all the time. 

So this was my 1st time on TV.  Even with all the practice and everything, the shaky "I'm about to cry" voice was there.  I was so nervous, I thought I was going to puke.  I think I was more nervous about the world knowing my private life than anything else.  But I knew I had to this.  In the my darkest moments I begged God to use me.  "Let this not be just a waste of a lesson, use me Lord" where my exact words.  And so he did.  I was called in to share to all mothers out there going through Postnatal depression, that you are not the only one, but most importantly you are not alone.

The crew was amazing, made me feel right at home.  The psychologist on call was beyond superb.  Make up ladies were like my mother, chatting up a storm. 

I got to share my story. I GOT TO SHARE MY STORY....And it felt like I finally had a purpose.